Residents rent their units on a monthly basis – there is no long term lease to be concerned about.
This monthly fee includes:
- Rental of their chosen unit (studio or one bedroom unit; furniture to be provided by the resident) Rent includes heat, hydro, cable and telephone.
- Nurse call system in unit to summon assistance if needed.
- Three delicious meals served at your table
- Coffee, tea, juice and snacks are available 24 hours a day.
- Full access to all of the building resident areas including the dining room, the living room, the Bistro, the arts & crafts centre, the chapel, the library, the Wellness Centre, and the Atrium Garden.
- Mail delivered daily to the mailbox of each resident located at their door.
- Laundry service on a weekly basis for bed linens and towels as well as personal laundry. A resident laundry is available if preferred.
- Weekly cleaning of your unit including changing of the bed.
- Daily tidy up of your unit including making of bed.
- Participation in our Social Program activities.
- Transportation to appointments and shopping in Gananoque (twice a week).
- Daily medication dispersal by our nursing staff as prescribed.
- Reminder service for medical appointments.
- Weekly spa visit to our therapeutic tub room.
- Access, if desired, to the exercise room.
- Staff is on duty day and night – 7 days a week to meet the needs of our residents. The building is fully sprinkled, has close circuit television, has office monitored smoke alarms and has security-activated and monitored exit/entrance doors. Residents will have a key fob that allows them access into the building at any time. Guests must be signed in and out for security reasons. The front door is monitored at all times to control access for guests.